URGENT: Internal Server Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

URGENT: Internal Server Error

On my home page (apeekintoyesterday.com) I list the newest products. Linking from any of these, as well as clicking the shopping link at the top, gives: The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

If I bring up the catalog page without going through the home page (http://www.apeekintoyesterday.com/acatalog/index.html) everything is accessible.

Please help me resolve the error from the home page.

Thanks!

Pat
    -------

Pat

Hi Pat - not so much of a help but your search function is also creating the same error from within the shop so not just a problem with the home page.

Have you modified anything lately? May be worth trying to refresh the site and seeing if that clears it.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I haven't done anything that would cause this. I added new product yesterday, with the new links - but I do that everyday without a problem. I'm trying to avoid a refresh because it takes about 4 hours, and I really don't want to be down that long if I can avoid it.
      -------

Pat

Comment

One of your search scripts is broken.

If you really don't want to do a full refresh you can try this. Open Search.pm (from your Site1) in Notepad, add a single space at the end of the 1st line and then delete that space.

Now save the file, overwriting the original.

Repeat for SearchHighlight.pl and SearchScript.pl.

FInally do an Update.

You've not altered any of these search scripts but they now has a more recent timestamp so Actinic will upload it afresh when you do an Update.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X