Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V6 to V7 - search and go to checkout do not work

Hi

Recently upgraded from v6 to v7 but notice that the search and search and go to checkout do not work (it gets as far as the please wait for your browser to forward you). The following message is displayed:

A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: Mallformed XML cart template (missing DiscountInfoLine)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

Any suggestions on this. I have a feeling that changes were made in v6, any quick fixes (ie replace certain files with v7 files and then go back over them).

Appreciate any advice.

Steven

Above was for checkout, this is what it says when I do a search on my site

A General Script Error Occurred

Error: Mallformed XML cart template (missing ImageLine)
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

Thanks

Steven

Comment

Looks like you're still using the V6 vessions of Act_ResultsTemplate.html and Act_ShoppingCartXML.html templates. Best replace these with the ones from your current V7 Theme (probably C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Formats\Themes\BusinessCSS).
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman.

I have copued in the files and they work a treat. I have lost some formatting but at least I know the files that need work.

One more thing. When I complete an order (using HSBC ePayments), I get order confirmed screen, and when I click continue (to return back to my store), I get the following error:

Error:
        Session ../IS_Session/SB42JY10000474GEWUZz1Z.session has been expired!

In V6 I had made some modifications to the receipt page, do you think I need to copy in a receipt html file too (and if so, which one).

Thank you

Steven

Comment

Sorry, I've no idea. Maybe best start another thread with a new topic.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X