X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Catalog
    www.movingmyhouse.co.uk

Comment

I have been trying to change the text on my website from "this product is currently unavailable" to "This Service cannot be purchased online"
      OK - that explains why you could not find the text prompt that the guys were pointing you to then, as that prompt is only in Actinic Business

OK - we need to find this text then. The exact text you quote there is actually something that will only appear in Actinic Business, so I am surprised that you are getting it appearing in your Actinic Catalog store. Where does it appear? And what do you do in Actinic Catalog in order to get it to appear?

Comment

Right - that explains why I can't locate the text but as you say doesn't explain how it got there!
        The text appears on the website on the pages with bespoke services on, for example "Online Catalogue > Selling a house > Bespoke selling service" will show the text "This product is currently unavailable".
        The website was originally created by a friend of my brother who, when I purchased Actinic for myself zipped the website and sent it to me to finish as he no longer has time - the text line was already included - I assume he had Actinic Business - would this explain? Does that mean I have no way of changing the text now?
        www.movingmyhouse.co.uk

Comment

The person who designed the site probably used Actinic Developer.

What happens if you de-select 'Can Be Ordered Online' for these products. Does that get rid of the prompt? If so, you could then maybe add the text you want at the bottom of the full description of the bespoke products.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
            What happens if you de-select 'Can Be Ordered Online' for these products. Does that get rid of the prompt? If so, you could then maybe add the text you want at the bottom of the full description of the bespoke products.
            Unfortunatley not- when 'Can be ordered online' is deselected the prompt still appears! Any other ideas?
            www.movingmyhouse.co.uk

Comment

Could the text be hardcoded into the product template? Have you checked the product layout templates are the same for the "product unavailable" items and products where you are able to add to cart.

Bikster
              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
              X