Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Fields used in External Link

Hi,

I'm trying to find the help section for the list of Actinic fields that can be used in linking to an external file (Access in my case)

For example, what format / content should my VAT category be in my external table to conform with Actinic? There are a whole list of Actinic Fields in the External Links box but I just can't find detailed help on most of these (The price and reference numbers are well documented and I've altered these OK)

And, can't the item weight be linked to my external table?

Andrew

You can put the weight into the Opaque Shipping data, I am not sure if this will work if you are using UPS or similiar for shipping but it is fine for standard and advanced shipping.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi there

If you want to see what each fields are, then please check the help file. The external linking fields are using the same fields as a flat file import field. So if you go to "Help | Help Topic | Content | Importing | Valid Fields For Importing"

These fields here are the same as external linking.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks for your response Nadeem,

I had already printed out this list of Valid Fields for Importing, but it isn't the same set of fields that appear when I select File | External Links.

For example, 'Tax Treatment' appears in the Valid Fields for Importing, but doesn't appear in the 'to Actinic Field' column under File | External Links.

Andrew

Comment

Hi Andrew,

Yes i can see what you mean, i will ask development regarding Tax Treatment and post the information here.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Andrew,

It has been confirmed that you cannot link the 'Tax Treatment' field to an external db. Also, the external linking fields only apply to products and the importing allows section information to be imported so the valid fields for importing do not all relate to external linking (sorry for this wrong information). It has been recognised that there is not detailed information on the fields available for External Linking so a task has been raised to sort this out.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X