Layout in cart and other pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout in cart and other pages

Ive set up my catalogue pages and they look how I want them to in the software but the layouts are not being copied to the cart pages and the contact page etc. How do I ensure the style and layout I want goes throughout the entire site ?

Set the defaults under Design | Option | Layouts to read the same or specify the layout you have modified

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Ive got the site theme set as clean layout 14 and on Design | Option | Layouts ive set them all to Sidebars down both sides, the catalog pages keep these settings but the other pages loose them and where the cart buttons should be are x's with missing images

Comment

Try setting the Checkout and View Cart layouts to "Template for Shopping Cart and Check out" - this is assuming you have not modified the Act_Primary.htm template.

If you have modified the Act_Primary template you can click on EDIT against the Cart Template in Design | Option | Templates and save this as something like Act_CheckOut_MINE.htm and copy over the details from the modified Act_Primary template (eg table layouts, images etc) whilst retaining the NETQUOTEVARS you find in the cart templates.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I have tried that and its still not picking it up outside the catalog, is there a way to hardcode what layout the pages should use ?

Comment

There is something else happening here. If you have selected the 'Sidebars down both sides' for the 'View Cart Page' and 'Checkout' layouts in 'Design | Options | Layouts', then this definitely should be working.

Have you uploaded your store yet? Are you describing what you see happening on a web server? If so, could you let me see a URL?

Also, and this is a long shot, ensure that 'Generate CGI Templates' is selected in 'Design | Options | Miscellaneous'.

Comment

Hi Chris
              the URL is http://shop.t-and-b.co.uk/ Ive checked what you have said and it is already ticked and ive cleaned out the site and reuploaded

Comment

Great news! Your site seems to be working now. It wasn't working first thing this morning - I guess you have made a change to your network settings.

Comment

Hi Ive sorted it now one of my paths was wrong in the network config

Comment

Working...
                  X