Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBC to receipt page fails

Hi

I have just moved from v6 to v7. I have done some test orders but when I complete an order (using HSBC ePayments), I get order confirmed screen, and when I click continue (to return back to my store), I get the following error:

Error:
    Session ../IS_Session/SB42JY10000474GEWUZz1Z.session has been expired!

The web page it is on is

https://secure1.actinicsecure.com/cg...is_redirect.pl

I have previously modified my v6 receipt page and assume the contents have been imported in my snapshot. Could there be any thing that conflicts with it that hsbc dont like?

Thank you

Steven

Hi Steven,

What happens if you put HSBC into test mode (View | Business Settings | Payment & Security tab | Configure Method button) and update the site? Do you still get the same problem?

I would also check the cookie expiry period (Web | configure Expiry Periods | Delete Shopping Carts After) and the time setting on your server. I can't find any other reports of this error so we need to try to narrow down the cause.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Steven,

Further to this, I have found that we did actually have a problem on our secure1 server last week, it seems that the daylight saving time change did not take affect correctly on this server but has now been fixed so you should not experience any more problems returning from HSBC. Can you confirm that it now works for you please.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey

I took the opportunity to copy the v7 order04 file and tested that which worked.

Since then, I have edited slightly to fit with the rest of the styling of my site. All the orders I have put through have gone through correctly, although I could not say after your last email if this was to do with the order04 file or daylight savings.

Steven

Comment

Working...
        X