Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic 7 start up problem

Hi

I have been using Actinic 7 for a long time and never come across this problem before. I have followed the solution listed in the Knowlege Base but it does not work as my account already has admin privilages. So heres the problem ! :

Whes i click the actinic 7 icon from my desktop the splash screen loads and then i get the error message "Unable To Locate The Database For The Selected Site. The Site Will Remain unchanged."

There is only one user account set up on this PC ( tReds ) and this user is the computer admin. We have been having problems with our network latley and viruses and this problem has suspiciously arose at the same time. Also allot of programs has been cleaned from the pc ( Add/Remove ).

If any one can help it will be much apreciated as i am unable to process my online orders which customers will be getting angry soon

Thanks In Advance

Dave@tReds.co.uk
    http://treds.co.uk/sig.jpg

Hi,

We have been having problems with our network latley and viruses and this problem has suspiciously arose at the same time. Also allot of programs has been cleaned from the pc ( Add/Remove ).
    Are you sure you haven't removed something that is required by Actinic? I would suggest re-installing the software over the top of what you currently have without uninstalling anything if you have the cd (take a backup of c:\program files\actinic v7\sites\Site1 first just in case).
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Dave's already posted another thread where it appears that during the virus problem his actiniccatalog database got deleted and he has no backup.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X