X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wont forward once payment method selected

Hi,

I've just been designing a new site www.aloetonaturalhealth.co.uk

and when I do a test order everything works fine until i select the paypal option and I get the following message:

A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: Error opening ../public_html/acatalog/81Z77Z80Z194A1106399067B2384.session (No such file or directory)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

Or if I select pay by cheque - I get the following message:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@aloeveragifts.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at aloeveragifts.com Port 80

Can anyone tell me what's happening and how I can fix it -

Thanks as always

Linda
    www.aloetonaturalhealth.co.uk
    Best Regards
    www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
    www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
    www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

Hi,

Can you try replacing the perl files with the original ones - the easiest way to do this is through 'Help | Troubleshooting | Website Purge and Refresh' (from v7.0.2 onwards).

If you have an earlier version then you will have to do it manually by opening Windows Explorer:

- browse to 'c:\program files\actinic v7\sites\site1 (or equivalent) and delete all files ending in '.pl' and '.pm'.
    - go into the 'site1\commonOCC' folder and delete the 'OCCPayPalTemplate.pl' file
    - browse to 'c:\program files\actinic v7\Original' and copy all files ending in '.pl' and '.pm' and paste them back in the Site1 folder.
    - go to 'c:\program files\actinic v7\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC' and copy the 'OCCPayPalTemplate.pl' file and paste it into 'Site1\CommonOCC'.
    - then within Actinic, go to the 'Web' menu and select 'Refresh Website'.

Then try a test payment again
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X