Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Sync Patches??? - Dev & OM

Hi,

I've recently been helping a client swap her copy of order manager to a new machine (she's giving the business to someone else). Everything is fine except in the middle of it all I had to re-install my copy of E-commerce.

Once we had both installed our copies (my e-commerce, her Order Manager) we then patched the versions (both 6.1.3) to 6.1.4. I exported my snapshot and she then tried to import it, all worked perfectly until she tried to download the orders, an error kept appearing saying that the snapshot was created using a different version of actinic.

Can anyone please shed some light on this? I'm so frustrated and this poor ladies business has been unable to take online orders over the weekend.

Many thanks in advance,
    RMJ

p.s Is it possible to use the 6.1.4 Developer patch that I used on my Machine on her copy of Order Manager? Or do they have to be specific patches depending on whether you are using Order Manager, Developer or E-commerce?
    Last edited by RMJ; 06-Jun-2005, 11:32 AM. Reason: need to add something

Hi there

When you installed a patch, you need to fully refresh the website. Therefore the website is updated to 6.1.4. Once you have done this, the client can download the orders.
    Currently, from what you have written, the website scripts are running as 6.1.3, they need to be refreshed as 6.1.4.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Note that 6.1.4 was not a good release and an upgrade to 6.1.5 is highly recommended.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X