Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virus Wiped my .MDB file, no backups, where do i stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

Error 1 and 2 are not error messages, just friendly warning messages. If you tick, do not show this anymore, then they will disappear.
    Error 3 is asking for a template, it may be an old template or it has been deleted.
    One thing you could do is check in "Design | Option | Layout" and try changing the "Checkout Page Layout", to be the same as the "Default Overall Layout".

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I'm getting Network Test messages from you. Better look in View / Business Settings / Company/Contact for my Drillpine email address and change it to one of yours.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Cheers Norman ive changed the address

Thanks Nadeem, i have checked what you surgested and found that there is nothing in the Default Overall Layout box. It apears that "Checkout_Primary.html" file is missing, is there any way that this missing file will be located on my sites ftp? I have had a look and not found it up there yet.

Thanks

Dave
        http://treds.co.uk/sig.jpg

Comment

Hi Dave

I would suggest to use the "Default Primary Template" on "Checkout Page Layout". This would use "Act_Primary.html" and not "Checkout_Primary.html". This way you can upload your site.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X