Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collection From Store

Hi,
    I have designed a site for a local Deli. 90% of orders are collected from the store. Is there any way to offer the "Delivery" option as an additional service rather than a normal service?
    Any local deliveries that are made are free of charge - therefore no shipping costs involved.
    It's a bit hard to tell people that you don't really deliver when there is delivery information on the checkout pages and all paperwork!

One way would be to put a new product at the top of the menue page called "delivery" and offer two Attributes in a pull down menu,

one offering "delivery" and the other "will collect",

Clear details in product description of area covered etc
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hi Chris,
      I had thought of that, but I will still have a lot of references to shipping, delivery address etc in the Invoices, emails etc.

Comment

If you only have one choice in the shipping bands then it dioes not ask for a choice and I think but not sure you can delete the delivery address, but some customers may be paying by credit card whilst visiting, they would need to enter both the cardholders address and the delivery one unless you were not using the credit card facility.

Phone numbers and email address can also be removed
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
        X