Auto invoicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto invoicing

I need to find out if possible how to auto-invoice the customer after they have purchased a product. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Also can you enter a unique id number of your own choice on each invoice or can I change the order number to what I want and use this instead?

thanks
    Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I'm afraid it is not possible to auto invoice when you download the software. It is left to the client to shipping off the line items, and print out the invoice. Our partner Mole End. There have a plugin which is called "One Stop Automation for Actinic". Perhaps this may be of use to you, see http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...utomation.html

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem.

You can use One Stop Automation to download and process orders but you cannot use it to send invoice emails to your customers. We have another product called One Stop Order Processing which can be used to send out batch email, a common use it to use it to send out order shipped emails, you can do this for as many orders as you like, you can customise emails and also attach invoices to the email.

You can download a trial of One Stop Order Processing from this URL :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...rocessing.html

Internally Actinic assigns a unique sequential number to all downloaded orders (this included PSP pending orders so you may have gaps in the sequence which might upset the accountant). You could change your invoice (by editing it using crystal reports or by hiring a consultant to change it) to show this number as well as or instead of the Actinic order number.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X