Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choice dependant pricing to the extreme...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choice dependant pricing to the extreme...

Hi all,

i have some product on my site with a generic reference code, then when the customer makes their choices and hits buy now it generates the right reference code from dummy (invisible on the site) products.

My problem is that some of the products have so many options that there are over 400 variants and i want to add another variable which will double these!!

The product codes thing is ok but the pricing seems to take forever. Is there any way that I can price the dummy product and when the final product code is calculated it will automatically charge the applicable price?
    If not is the only way to do it to go through each of the different combinations typing in the specific price?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Alex

Is there any way that I can price the dummy product and when the final product code is calculated it will automatically charge the applicable price?

If you enter the correct price in the 'dummy' (I guess you mean 'hidden') product and then change the 'Pricing' field in the 'Permutations' grid to 'Associated Product Prices' then Actinic will use the cost of the hidden product when adding to the selection to the cart.

Comment

Excellent. I was sure that there would be a way to do this but couldn't see my way to it.

PS:I think the help and support provided by everyone on this forum is seccond to none. It really is greatly appreciated.

Alex

Comment

Working...
      X