Entering Credit Card Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entering Credit Card Information

Hi all, I don't know if anybody else has noticed this but some customers orders decline because they have selected the incorrect expiry date. Is there a way to change the drop down selection box for the expiry date into a field where they have to enter the information? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am using version 6.02.

I too am searching for a way of doing this, we get alot of orders through where customers have accidently scrolled on their mouse wheel after selecting the expiry date, causing the card to be declined.

Has anyone managed to solve this problem?

Comment

changing Expiry Date: drop down box in checkout

Hi
      Did anyone find out if its possible to change the drop down box for the Expiry Date in the Checkout. ?

We are finding more and more customer credit cards are being declined, because after customers have entered the correct details, they then use the roller ball on the mouse to scroll down. Thereby inadvertantly changing the expiry date.

I also need to be able to split the credit card box into four.

Is either of these possible? and if so, how?

Many thanks
      B
      www.outbackdirect.co.uk
      www.sipuk.co.uk
      www.ryobidirect.co.uk

Comment

Hi there,

I have answered you on the previous thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=13919

I'm afraid as far as i can see without script changes this cannot be done.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X