Displaying Different Price Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying Different Price Schedules

I am creating a store where customers get discounts dependant upon quantity, this I have done by adding the various prices and min number to the prices section.

So far so good!!

However I do not like the way in which these prices are displayed which is basically

Price: (5 or fewer items) £57.00 (Excluding: VAT at 17.5%)
    Price: (6 to 27 items) £41.00 (Excluding: VAT at 17.5%)
    Price: (28 or more items) £37.00 (Excluding: VAT at 17.5%)
    What I would like to do is display a table with columns for price A price B and price C.

Q1: Is is possible to place a variable that displays a single price band rather than using NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE which displays all three prices???

Also I am using a text box to change quantity using NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY however I would like to remove the text saying "Quantity:" Before the text box I have looked through the template and cannot see where actinic gets this from.

Q2: Does anyone know how to remove the Quantity text??

Many Thanks
    Mark
    www.mhnewmedia.co.uk

I have just discovered how to remove the quantity text.
    For reference go to design > text > misc scroll down list to Quantity: and remove or change value.

Comment

Hi Mark,

I have asked our development team if your request is possible. I'll post back as soon as I've heard from them.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracey

I have managed to make it happen by creating three customvars called priceband1 priceband2 and priceband3, in my table I have then called these customvars seems to work okay but obviously creates a bit of extra work when adding items to catalogue but overall template looks very nice.

However if development team have another way of doing it please let me know.

I must say I have been using Actinic for ages now and I am regularly pleasantly surprised when discovering different features and ways of doing things.

I will post URL when live.

Comment

Hi Mark,

I'm glad you have found a workaround. Our development team say that the 'Retail Prices' are generated on the desktop and then uploaded and prices for other schedules are created by scripts. What you want to do may be possible if you only allow registered users to view the store.

Let me know if this is how your store will be set up and I'll get the solution for you.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X