NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_VALUES - Not populating PRODUCTINFO hidden field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_VALUES - Not populating PRODUCTINFO hidden field

I have a problem in that the page before you fork off to the secure trading site, there are a number of hidden fields that get populated with the data required to post the order details to secure trading. For some reason Actinic is not populating the PRODUCTINFO hidden fields with details of the order items. As far as I can see there is nothing i can do to alter this as all the hidden fields are created by NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_VALUES.

If anyone can shed any light on why this might be it would be much appreciated.

P.S. I forgot to say that because this field is not populated the order details are not sent with the Secure Trading order notification which is why the problem needs to be rectified.

Hi,

The reason for this is because Secure Trading do not need to know what the customer has ordered, only the amount of the order. We do not pass that information across by default and I'm afraid that it cannot be changed. As long as your SMTP server field in the 'Advanced | Network Setup' screen is correct then an order confirmation is sent out listing the order details to the customer.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

This is not good design as now 2 emails have to be sent to the site owner for every order. 1 from secure trading and 1 from Actinic. It would be logical to pass the information along to secure trading as there is an option in secure trading reporting for order info.

Comment

Working...
      X