Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secure - EPDQ

We have to pre authorize our payments
    Before we changed to a secure server the orders downloaded were marked as pre authorised Now the orders are marked as Full Payment Received. This is incorrect.

How do we correct this

Hi,

Just changing servers should not affect this. Can you check in 'View | Business Settings | Payment & Security | Highlight your PSP Payment Method and click the 'Configure Method' button. See if you have 'pre-authorise transactions' or 'charge transactions immediately' selected.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks. I have checked and it it set to 'pre-authorise' can we try anything else.

Comment

Hi,

The only thing I can suggest at the moment is to replace the PSP files in case of corruption.

Open 'Windows Explorer' and browse to 'c:\program files\actinic ecommerce v6\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC\' and copy:

Act_OCC(YOURPSP)Template.html; and
        OCC(YOURPSP)ScriptTemplate.pl

(for example if using WorldPay the files would be Act_OCCWorldPayTemplate.html and OCCWorldPayScriptTemplate.pl).

Paste these files into 'c:\program files\actinic ecommerce v6\sites\site1\CommonOCC' folder and replace the existing files.

(Please note that if using Protx, you will have to edit the .pl file to enter your encryption key again. If you are unsure of this take a backup of your current OCCProtxScriptTemplate.pl file before overwriting it so you can retrieve it - open it with notepad and search for - my $sPassword).

Upload the site again and then place a test order and download it to see what happens. If you still get 'Full Payment Received' on orders, I would suggest firstly talking to your PSP provider to see if they have changed anything at their end and if they can't help, register a support query here for further investigation.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X