• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Problems

HI

The search does not work on my shop at
    http://www.shop.aolcookshop.co.uk/acatalog/

You can search by brand or by price range, but specifiying a keyword search deos not work from the main search screen, however the simple search at the top of the screen does work. I have purged and refreshed the site but still no joy. Can anyone help please?

A

So what are you using ? V6 or V7?

It's not good practice to post the same thing twice in a forum as all it does is lead to multiple replies on different threads and then no-one can tell what's going on.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Apologies. I'm using version 7 but was searching the v6 forum for info and posted the message there by mistake

Comment

Hi

Just been looking around your site. You have spelt espresso with an ex and not es.

Good looking store though.

Steven

Comment

Take a look at how you are setting up your searchable properties - for example you can serach for "cafétieres" and it will not find any - if you go to the cafétieres section you do not have that word against any of the products so how can a search find any?

You also spell cafétiere as cafetiere (with e and not é) as per the search string instructions - use one or the other to keep things simple and correct

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Looks like you may have a >>!! missing under the Tea & Coffee section as the HTML is showing in the text area and not reducing the text down in size.

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
            X