X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internal server error when linking to a product

Hi!

I'm really desperate!

I have a database of more than 40000 items (books) divided in several sections. I don't know why some sections are unreachable when I search a product, and click the name. I always get this message:

nternal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@discantus.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can you please enter http://www.discantus.com , press ENTRAR, and search, for example "musica en la obra de cervantes" and click one of the two items showing? The html file is 1473Kb long, so I think that it is not a size problem.

Sincerely,
    Angel

Hi there

Please go into "View | Search Settings | Results" and untick "Highlight Located Text". Apply and update the site. If this does not work, then you would need to contact your hosting company and get them to change the cgi timeout to maybe 60 seconds.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X