Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing 'cm100024.pl' file upon "checkout"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing 'cm100024.pl' file upon "checkout"?

Hello,

Have successfully tested a site end-to-end for a couple of weeks that has been set up on Actinic's default test environment.

Recently converted Catalog v7.0.4 out of test so that I could try and configure it for the live host. Since there are some issues to sort out server-side(!), switched back to test mode today.

I can upload amendments OK and see the site. However, once I progress from "cart" to "checkout" I get the message "File not found : The requested URL was not found on this server."
    When I clicked on checkout the URL it looks for 'cm100024.pl' but I get redirected to "https://cobalt055.fm.netbenefit.co.uk/cgi-bin/os100024.pl".

I notice that in the "Network Setup" tab, the test default for CGI Script ID Number = 100024, Extension = .pl.

When I previously tried to configre for live settings, this value was set to 1. However, after switching back to test mode, I imported an old site snapshot of the site.

Can anyone suggest what might be causing this and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks,
    Jan
    Jan
    www.littleherbal-international.com

Hello all,

The numpty strikes again...

Tip: if you revert to Actinic test mode, make sure you uncheck the SSL enabled box in the appropriate "Business Settings" tab. All works well now, once I corrected this oversight.
    Jan
    www.littleherbal-international.com

Comment

Working...
    X