'Contact Us' form - pick up page title as subject line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Contact Us' form - pick up page title as subject line

Is it possible to have the 'Contact Us' form automatically pick up the page title as the subject line?

On boats4sale.chandleryworld.co.uk, I have a call to the 'contact us' form [make an online enquiry] on each boat's page.

I would like to have the page title automatically entered as the subject line. If this is possible, would it create any problems when the form is used directly i.e. from the nav bar link as opposed to being called from a boat page?

Many thanks for any suggestions.
    Regards
    Sharon
    www.eyewear2gogo.com - designer sunglasses at discount prices
    www.solarequip.co.uk - solar products at discount prices!
    www.stuff2gogo.com - great stuff - great prices

Hi Sharon,

Someone else asked the same questions, here is the link: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=14366

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hello Nadeem

Many thanks for your response. Although the thread you refer to is similar, Jo was trying to pass the 'product' name to the form whereas I would like to pass the 'page' name.

Was hoping that picking up the [static] html page name may be easier, or less problematic, than the product name that presumably has to be called via another script.

Will have a play around with your suggested script - this is not my area, but you never know, I might even surprise myself - lol

Thanks and regards
      Sharon
      www.eyewear2gogo.com - designer sunglasses at discount prices
      www.solarequip.co.uk - solar products at discount prices!
      www.stuff2gogo.com - great stuff - great prices

Comment

Working...
      X