Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration Key V3

A newbie in trouble

I feel a bit of a fool but I hope some of you guys can give me some help or advice. I run a fishing tackle business and have an online shop www.sharnbrooktackle.com
    No problem! except I decided that it was time to upgrade my PC hardware and OS from NT to XP. Fine.
    Installed catalogue but to my horror the key won't work.
    Now Actinic was originally installed by a web development company, these people are worse than useless and this was the key supplied to me for V3, I've never had to use it.
    On to Actonic support and they acknowledge that I am a Licensed user but really don't want to talk anything but version 7. Now I'm well aware of the benefits of V7 over V3 but Version 3 does everything I need to do, and does it well!. So I find it difficult to warrant the £350.00 upgrade along with the problems I might apparently have with the data conversion, the time just isn't right at the moment.

Any help or advice would be really greatly appreciated.

Dave

Give Sales a call on 0845 129 4800. They may well still have the key on record (though it may take a bit of digging around)

Comment

V3 Pass Code

Thanks Chris for your advice however, a member of the technical team has already been very helpful and confirmed that the code I had was good - he even sent me an archived copy for me to try but the code was still rejected by my pc.

I tried to get back to the tech help desk but could not get passed sales who re-iterated that my version was old and the only way that I could be helped is to buy V7. Not what I need right now.

I shall have to run on NT for a bit longer.

Thanks again for your suggestion & help

Dave Watts

Comment

Working...
      X