Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set different price

Hi,

A customer has sold some items during a trade fair for a lower price than on his site. How does he then enter these orders into actinic (offline order) with these lower prices?

I can't find the option to alter the unit price during an order.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi,

If you look on page 11-12 of the advanced users guide this I think holds the answer you are looking for.

Sorry I can't be more specific but I have just stumbled across it and remebered your post.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Dave

Comment

You will need to enter the order using the standard prices and then add an adjustment to change the price to the correct one - or change the pricing on the catalog temporarily, enter the orders and then change the pricing back again.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I think adding adjustments is what I need, but I can't work out how to do it. Do you have to complete the order, then reopen it to add adjustments?

Comment

Hi Steve,

Thats correct, you will need to first complete the order, then open it up to add an adjustment to the order.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X