Tax Set-up in Actinic Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax Set-up in Actinic Link

I'm using Actinic Link for Sage Line 50. With Actinic Business 7.0.3. I'm trying to transfer my orders to Sage but I keep getting an error message "you have specified Advanced Tax mode in business but Simple tax mode in Link. Please change the Tax mode to Advanced in Link". The problem is, it IS set to Simple in both. Is this a bug?
    RobertN

Hi Robert,

I see this is already with Actinic Support. It has been marked for the attention of the development team to find out why is happening for you. The support person has tried it on a default site and setting from scratch and it works fine for them. It just seems to be your settings which is strange. You should recieve an answer soon.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I'm getting the same problem - I've read a few other posts but so far haven't managed to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I have previously transferred orders to Sage without a problem and don't think I've changed any settings.

Actinic & Link are both set to simple tax.

Can anybody help please?

Comment

Does any of the orders you are tryuing to move over have a custom Tax attached? If so you would have to manually change the tax on the order to Exempt or to a Tax that is also available in Sage, Sage does not support custom tax. If this is not the problem, I would suggest raising a support ticket @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Bruce

Would it be possible to have vat the standard tax when you go to "Add Adjustment" rather than "Custom Tax" which is the default on mine. Or is there a way I can change it myself on a perminant basis
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Chris,

Custom appears first because it is the default in the application, reason for this being, an adjustment is usually done to round off tax issues and here a custom tax is useful. I will however check with development if there is a way to change the appearance and get another option selected by default.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X