Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discount Line Item transferring to Quickbooks product code! How do I change this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount Line Item transferring to Quickbooks product code! How do I change this?

We are finding that all line items in Actinic that record a discount for a client are being logged as a discount transaction in Quickbooks Premier 2004 under an item code 20001. 20001 is an item code for a product we sell and thus this is an inappropriate place to record discounts. Not sure why or how Actinic & QB jointly decided that this would be a superb place to store discounts!?!?!??

Where in the world can we change how Actinic sends the Discount to Quickbooks so that we can specify what QB account to use? We want to record these discounts under our "Sales - Discount" Account in QB.

Very much appreciated

Regards

Sean
    Sean Penrith
    Green Glass Inc.
    www.greenglass.com

Hi Sean,

I will ask the development team for you regarding this.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Sean,

I have got something back from the development team:
      Discounts are transferred against the item specified on the transactions tab as 'Select Item Ref for Adjustments'. The reason for doing it this way is, sometimes it is impossible to determine which product triggered the discount so we cannot post discount against any product item being ordered.
      This is why the user can define an 'Adjustment' item in Qb and assign all adjustment to it on the Link User Interface (see The 'Transactions' Tab).

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
      X