Credit card encryption error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit card encryption error message

I'm getting an error when retrieving website orders placed with a credit card (either using the java encryption or SSL pages). It comes up with this message:

"An attempt was made to access an order past its end"

Then immediately comes up with this:

"The heavily encypted blob appears to be corrupt. However, the majority of the order was retrieved. You must contact the customer of order ............ and ask them for their credit card details"

The order comes through OK except for no credit card details.

I've tried a full site refresh, but it didn't help. I am running Actinic catalog v5.1.6.

Does anybody have any ideas?

pangit

I've just checked the Actinic knowledge base, and it's in there! I had reinstalled Actinic on my main PC and the encryption key had been regenerated. The orders are dealt with on a separate PC so all I had to do was copy the new encryption key across!

pangit

Comment

Hey Panjit,
      I am getting the same problems - how do you copy the encryption key across, where is it etc etc
      Chris Garcia
      Producer
      O art - moving image art

Comment

The encryption key is in Housekeeping/Security, you have to copy it across manually.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yes, you simply cut and paste it into Notepad, then save it onto floppy or something. Then open the file up in the other computer and cut and paste it back into Actinic.

Comment

Working...
          X