Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank sales analysis reports

Hi

I am trying to get month by month totals of sales from the online shop. I go into 'reports'- 'report selection' - 'sales tab'. Then set the date range, click 'more options' and select 'summary'. Click 'OK', click 'Preview' and the report comes up but it is blank. No totals, no orders recorded for any date range.

I have all the completed orders listed in the orders section and so I could total them manually but it would take a while.

Any ideas?

Hi Nick

Once thing to note in the sale analysis reports is within the "More Options" part, any of the box ticked Actinic shows the results in an "And" operation.
    So for example if you just have "Payment Recieved", then Actinic will just shows the orders which has "Payment Recieved". If you include "Invoice Printed", then Actinic will shows the order which has "Payment Recieved" AND "Invoice Printed". It will not show if some orders has "Payment Recieved" only.
    So in your orders see if there is any orders with just "Payment Recieved", then try selecting "Payment Recieved" in the "More Option".

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks for that

I finally got something out by unchecking the "invoice printed" box. Don't really understand why - it must be the way we've set up the order processing.

Comment

Working...
      X