Retail and Trade Price Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retail and Trade Price Labels

I have two groups of customers trade and retail. I’ve set-up accounts so that trade customers see both a SRP and Trade prices and retail customers only see the retail price. But though trade customers see both the labels ‘SRP’ and ‘Trade’ next to the price the retail customers are only seeing the price and not the price label i.e. SRP. I’ve attached a screen shot of both instances to illustrate what I mean. Can anyone shed any light on why this is and how I can correct it.

Thanks

Anthony
    Attached Files
    Anthony Deeming

Green Jersey Web Design Ltd
    www.greenjersey.com

Hi Anthony

Please could you reattach the image, as the image is corrupted. I think this is because we had to move the community server yesterday.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

I've reattached the image.

Also I'm having login problems with the same site. The site and login worked fine on my machine 7.0.4 and XP. I handed a snapshot to the customer, after initial merge request problems, I cleaned off the webserver and asked the customer to refresh their site. They did this and things seemed to work fine, except for login! It works from the home page form I setup, but not from the hand coded links I created. If you hit the login buttons at the top of any page you are redirected to the secure area and asked for the user name and password. You enter these and then after several seconds receive a Script Error message:

Error: The requested file (../../index.html) is outside the scope of the script. If you believe the requested page should be served please contact the site operator.

I find this puzzling because it all worked perfectly from my machine!?

Here's the url website

I'll supply you with a user name and password if you need it.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Anthony
      Attached Files
      Anthony Deeming

www.greenjersey.com

Comment

Hi there

Thanks for providing that image, okay what have your put in for ID 294 and 293? Also in "Design | Option | Shop Default", for "Default Price Text", "Product Price Description", is this blank?

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Product Price Description: Blank
          Shopping Cart Price Description: Blank
          Cart Table Price Column Header: Price
          Receipt Currency Label: Prices in %s

Text ID 293: Trade Price %s
          Text ID 294: SRP: %s
          Anthony Deeming

www.greenjersey.com

Comment

Hi there

Please could you fill in the "Product Price Description", and when you have updated the site, the price text will show.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

I thought I'd tried this in the past and it didn't work, but gave it another go anyway and it duplicated the labels. I've attached another screen shot to show you the result.
              Attached Files
              Anthony Deeming

www.greenjersey.com

Comment

Hi Anthony,

Can you look in Design | test for the values 'S.R.P.', as they seem to be the additional values that are coming through. The values from ID 293 and 294 are coming over correctly as 'Trade price :' and 'SRP :'. Did you add the S.R.P. to the 'Product Price Description' field?

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

Just checked through design | text for SRP but found nothing. The values in ID 293/294 do appear to be coming through correctly if you're logged in, but if not they don't appear.

Yep I did add in SRP to 'Product Price Description' and it duplicated it in both the Trade and SRP rows?!
                  Anthony Deeming

www.greenjersey.com

Comment

Hi Anthony,

Can you change the entry against 'Product Price Description' to Price : and then try the site and let me know if all is normal.

Kind regards,
                    Bruce King
                    SellerDeck

Comment

It looks fine outside of login, but duplicates the pricing labels inside login? So you have:

SRP: Price: £0.00
                      Trade Price: Price: £0.00
                      Anthony Deeming

www.greenjersey.com

Comment

Hi Anthony,

Can you go to Design | Text | ID 293 & 294 and change the values you have inputted in there Change SRP to read 'Retail' and Trade Price to read 'Trade'. You get the Price: duplicated, because it is being brought in by the %s that follows the entries in ID 293 & 294.

Kind regards,
                        Bruce King
                        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                        X