Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using 1 Copy of Actinic on 2 Computers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using 1 Copy of Actinic on 2 Computers...

Can anyone confirm for me that I can install the same copy of Actinic on 2 computers ( not networked ) and have one only do the editing / uploading and the other to manage / download orders?

Also where can I find my registration info for the disc because I need to change the company it is registered to ( I was going to use it for a client's site so registered it in their name, they changed their minds and so I kept it for use on a new clients site and would like the registration info ( shown under 'Help > About Catalog'. Can't remember if I registered it online or not...

You can use Actinic on two computers as you have suggested. If you do, it will be slightly more difficult to create account customers and stock control will not work.

I don't think that you can change registration info from within the Actinic interface, however, when you install it on your customers machines, you will be able to enter that information at that point.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanx Jan, I will not be using any of the account / stock details on my system - the client will be using their installation to do that. I simply want to update products to the catalog from my end, will that cause major problems?

Comment

Are you going to be uploading the site for the customer? If so then stock levels need to be maintained on your machine.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanx for the info Jan - nice site by the way- hope to use some of those plugins in the future

Comment

Working...
          X