Produict prices and decimals points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Produict prices and decimals points

Is there anyway of displaying prices to 4 decimal points, instead of the standard 2 decimal points that Actinic current displays?

This is a known issue with Actinic when trying to get retail prices to equate to say £3.99 inc VAT and not £3.98 or £4.01 due to the 2 decimal places. Hopefully Actinic are working on this as a wish list

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

here here, it is a pain that the inc vat price is never quite right, i have tried the various options in Business settings/ Tax / Advanced / Tax rounding but I never seem to be able to quite get the right price. Perhaps actinic can enlighten us to the best method of producing correct vat inc prices. there are plenty of site out there that seem to have the right price, am I missing something?

J
      --------------------
      www.ProSite.co.uk

Comment

Hi there

Normally if there is a rounding issue like Jont had written, then we would advise the customer to use custom tax for that particular product. The standard workaround is to change the 'Tax Treatment' of the problem items to 'Custom' and manually enter the correct amount of VAT.

Then go to 'Design | Text', click 'Go to' and go to prompt ID 229. Replace

%s at %s%%

with

%s<!-- at %s%% -->

in order to prevent the irregular VAT rates from appearing online.

Kind Regards

Comment

Working...
        X