Store Sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Store Sections

Is there an easy way to put half of my section links on one side of the page and half on the other?

I have two types of product I sell and I would like all my miniatures and role playing stuff on one side and all the Nemesis now down the other side.

Cheers

Paul
    www.theorderofinitiative.co.uk

I shall take the silence as an "its not possible"

Ta

Paul

Comment

Sorry Paul - but it can take up to two days to get a response, you are relying on someone who knows the answer happening to have enough free time to log in.

Generally, if a fellow user has not responded to you in two days, one of the Actinic staff will chime in, but this is not the Actinic support line.

Your answer probably lies in a two column layout for section links - which is covered here http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=14895

NOTE: take Nadeem's answer - not mine.

You may have to change the order of your section pages to get the actual results you want (i.e. alternate rpg section and nemesis sections).
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Anotherway to do this is to use the site map. This will be a manual job - but if you remove the bullet points from the generated sitemap you can them use the resulting links in any way you want

Comment

Working...
        X