Where to put a note about checkout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to put a note about checkout?

I have too many customers that are not coming back to our site after the PayPal and Authorize.net transactions are complete. This leaves the contents in their carts, and they do not receive an email confirmation of their order. This causes confusion about whether the order was completed, and I'm getting duplicate orders.

So... I want to put a big bold note just before they exit to Paypal/Authorize.net telling them to come back to our site when the payment processing is complete. (That is, when payment is complete, click the provided link and return to our site.)

Where do I put this? What template?

Thanks!
    -------

Pat

So... I want to put a big bold note just before they exit to Paypal/Authorize.net
    You would need to contact Paypal/Authorize.net to find out which template on their servers can be amended.

If you want to put a note before they are bounced over to the PSPs then I would suggest editing Act_Order02.html (Advanced | Template Manager | Ordering tab | Order Phase 2 button). Search for NETQUOTEVAR:PAYMENTMETHODOPTIONS and put your message before this variable.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X