Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

price query

Hi

We have been asked to build an online store for one of our customers.

I have a question about pricing though with their products as it is not quite straight forward. Some products simply have one price, that is fine. However most of the products come in different sizes and have different price bandings depending on how many you buy (i have attatched a sample table of how their prices appear in their catalogue).

Now some products have more bandings and more sizes than others. If anyone has a suggestions of how easiest way we can go about setting this up, im pretty sure we can get an extract of all of their products from sage so if there is a way of importing thats even better.

Thanks in advance

Martin
    Attached Files

If you have Business or Developer you can set pricing bands against each product under Product Details | Prices - here you can set a price and a minimum quantity they need to buy before the new price is triggered

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks

We have developer so will have a play.

Is it possible to import data into these tables?

I dont really fancy typing up prices for 800 products

Comment

back to the top

Comment

anyone else?

Comment

Hi There,

If you have the products setup in Actinic I would suggest you go to File | export and using the wizard, do an export, this will be in hierarchical format. Using the hierarchical file you can then update prices and import it all back into Actinic. On your system if you look in C:\Program Files\Actinic v'x'\Sites\Site1\Common, you will find sample hierarchical files that yuo can take a look at to better understand the structure.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X