Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secure and Unsecure prompt when selecting Paypal

Hi,
    I notice then when I select Paypal payment during checkout I get a "Page contains secure and unsecure info do you want to continue". Its because of the Paypal Buy Now image. What can I do about that? I don't want to scare the customers.

Thanks
    Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Can someone tell me which fill I need to check for this paypal BuyNow button please so I can atleast add a message for the customer.
    Thanks
    Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Comment

where are you referencing the paypal image from? if you put it in site1 and upload I don\t think you will get the secure/insecure message.

Have you got a URL we can see to better diagnose?

I can't reply to you 2nd question as i don't understand it, could you provide abit more info please.

Comment

Open the Act_OCCPayPalTemplate.html and you will see a URL to the PayPal site for the buy now image.

If you replace it with a local PayPal logo, load this into your site1 directory and then replace the URL with img scr="nameofthePayPal_logo" that will solve your problem. The 'buy now' PayPal button is actually a submit button that is part of a form but users don't need to click on it as Actinic will automatically connect to the secure PayPal server.

You can see the above in action at www.usedigital.co.uk

Delboy

Comment

Working...
        X