Thumbnails not Uploading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbnails not Uploading

Ordinarily I have used the product image as the search result Thumbnail.

Now I have some single line product entries with no product image.

So I created a Thumbnail file and included it in the Thumbnail field of the product.

However, the file does not upload but the search result looks for it.

Hi Alistair,

I can recreate this in a default site so I've put it through to our development team to confirm if this is a bug or not. However, as a workaround for now you can add the thumbnail image into the 'Advanced | Additional Files' list to ensure that it is uploaded.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Tracey

I am trying to kep the site I am working on as "out of the box" as posible so there is nothing that would affect the upload.

As there are quite a few of them for the moment I have added them to the Product Image as well to get them uploaded. It would not be practical to add and remove them from Additional Files.

However as there may be occasions when we want a different thumbnail to the main product image it still needs fixing.

BTW I have checked and even with both fields populated with different files the thumbnail still does not upload.

Comment

Hi,

BTW I have checked and even with both fields populated with different files the thumbnail still does not upload.
        This works for me.

Our development team have confirmed that there is a bug in the software that stops the thumbnail image from uploading when the main image field is blank. As mentioned, the workaround for this would be to add the thumbnail image into the 'Advanced | Additional Files' list.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X