Stock Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Control

I wish to have a product with a choice of gold or silver.

I have set up a product with an attribute of colour, then set up 2 choices - gold or silver, but what happens regarding stock control?

Thanks
    Joy

You need to set up a component, with an attribute with the two choices, set up a hidden product to represent each choice and switch on stock control in the hidden product and then create permutations (you do this on the component tab) and associate the appropriate component with the appropriate hidden product.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for reply, but can we just slow down a bit!

Firstly I presume you mean I have to create 3 products,

1. Product
      2. Product Gold & stock control - hidden on site
      3. Product Silver & stock control - hidden on site

Do I then set up components & attributes on product 1.

Joy

Comment

Yes you do, and need to set up stock control on products 2 and 3.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks, seem to have succeeded appart from 1 question.

On the checkout page there is 2 lines of text for each item ( the product and the product colour) both of these items have the number ordered by the side although the total amount column is ok.

Is this right or is there any way to loose one of the amounts ordered as at the moment it seems to look as if you have ordered double .

Joy

Comment

Joy,

See this thread to remove component quantities from the checkout:-

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ponent+display

Dave
            Cheers

David
            Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Working...