Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three small queries...

Using Smart theme, version 7.02.

1) Within a fragment, when asing the Act_textonly template, with the title as a hyperlink using the [LINK], how can I make the wording representing `[LINK]` as bold? Have tried playing around with <b></b> and the !!<>!!, etc but no joy.

2) Increase the text size within the navbar?

3) Again, within a fragment, how does one increase the text size of the title when the title is a hyperlink? Have increased the <font size="2"> to 3 but makes no difference, I assume this is because its a hyperlink? Template is Act_LeftImageandTitle.

Thanks.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

George,
    The links generated by the [LINK] code in brochure fragments are governed by the <a > tags in your "Deisgn | Text" ID 2056,2057,2058 which are fragment links to product, section and custom respectively.
    To change the font/style of these links I would recommend assigning a stylesheet class to the <a > tag of the relevant link you want to change
    e.g. (for 2056)
    Code:
    <A HREF = %s?PRODREF=%s%s TARGET="%s" class="mylinkclass">%s</A>
    and specifying "mylinkclass" in the actinic.css file with approriate style control to achieve the desired effect.
    alternatively you could amend the style directly 'inline' with the tag
    e.g.
    Code:
    <A HREF = %s?PRODREF=%s%s TARGET="%s" style="font-size:16px;font-weight:bold;color:black;">%s</A>
    and so on.
    Bear in mind this will amend all instances of these links in other fragment pages as well.
    Hope this helps
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Numbers 1 & 3 are sussed now. Only the text size in the nav bar to go now.
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

2) Increase the text size within the navbar?
        You can do this by changing the 'class' values in Act_NavigationItem.html. e.g. change class="actxxsmall" to class="actxsmall".

Comment

Working...
        X