HTML Email Receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTML Email Receipt

Is it at all possible to send an HTML formatted email receipt to the customer when they have submitted their order. At present the email is sent in plain text format. I know that purists will argue that this is the best way, but I have a client asking for their emails to be branded with the look and feel of the site and need to provide a definitve answer and if not, why not.

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

It is presently not possible to send email in HTML format, only plain text. This is an item that is on a wish list. I can add your request to the list to add weight to getting a fix in a future release.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Yes please add my request to the list, however it does not help me in the short term.

Comment

This is something we would also like. So please add me to the wish list on this particular issue.

Thanks,

Dave
        uktoners.com

Comment

As a workaround, you can use on of our products to send HTML emails out, the other benefit is that you can send emails out in batches, so for example you could send them out once a day at the end of the day. The product is called One Stop Order Processing (and it is on special offer to my mailing list members this month). You can find more details and a free trial at the URL below :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...rocessing.html

this email is would not be sent out as the customer orders but sent out offline by the vendor.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

But can your One Stop Order Processing plugin send the order confirmation on completion of an order without any manual intervention as actinic does now ?

Comment

No it is an offline tool - we considering automating this but decided not to do so. It still saves time and produces professional emails.

We use it on our integrated label paper site to send out order shipped emails.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X