remvove store name from section list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remvove store name from section list

Hi, Could someone please tell me how to remove the store name from the section list, view the image to see what I mean click to view image

Also, is there a way I can put a back button on the product page so you can get back to the list of products.

To view the site click here

Thanks in advance
    Wayne

Hi, Could someone please tell me how to remove the store name from the section list, view the image to see what I mean click to view image
    The thing you have circled looks rather link the section description. Could you check this within the 'Description' field of the 'Tracks' section?

Or is that link actually the top-level link from the parent section list? If so then you can remove this by de-selecting 'Shop Top Level Parent' in 'Design | Options | Sections'.

With regards to the other point, the following code will do you:
    Code:
    <a href="javascript:history.go(-1)">Go back</a>
    You can replace the 'go back' text with a button image if you want.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I've tried your suggestions for removing the top-level link but none of them worked. I've attached a screen grab of the settings I'm using in the 'Design | Options | Sections'.

click to view image

regards
      Wayne

Comment

Wayne

Can you please register a support ticket at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm as I cannot figure out what is happening with your site.

Comment

Working...
        X