Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 beginner questions

Hello All

I am hoping someone can help me with 2 beginner questions (that I can't seem to find in the help topics).

1 - the receipts coming from my store have the wrong time on the order date. Is there a way to set this correctly? Or is it possible that this is the time on my ISP's server?

2 - My store does not notice when you enter an incorrect postal code (Canadian) format on the checkout pages. Is there a way to to set it up so that the format you enter has to be correect or follow a certain format?

Thanks in advance for any help. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
    Kevin

The time stamp is probably that set by the server - are your servers in a different country?

The postcode format can be validated under Advanced | Locations ensure validate box is ticked using the format @#@ #@# for Canada

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I found that Advanced / Locations for Postal Code validation and ticked Canada and US. I then reuploaded the site. It still does not seem to work.

Any other ideas? They would be much appreciated.

Cheers!
      Kevin

Comment

Page 65 of the advanced users guide available for download from the Actinic Support site, gives details on changiung the order date and time.

hth
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X