Confirm Shipping costs by email before dispatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirm Shipping costs by email before dispatch

When attempting to place an order on our website located at https://secure-saturn.commercevault....log/index.html, I get a message "Confirm Shipping costs by email before dispatch ($0.00)" instead of the usual UPS shipping options and pricing selections (Ground, 2 Day, etc.). This web site has been up and running for a few years and we have not made any recent changes.

I have tried reloading the catalog as well as clearing all temporary internet files and cookies on a couple of different machines in my office, but I still get the same message.

What does this message mean? Any suggestions on how to clear up the situation?

Thanks,
    Debbie

Hi Debbie,

The options listed in the shipping drop down list equalte the options selected on
    View | Business settings | Shipping and Handling | Service providers
    on the right hand UPS services tab. If you do not have any one checked, then the only option provided online is "Confirm Shipping costs by email before dispatch ($0.00)"

Could you check if you have anthing selected in View | Business settings | Shipping and Handling | Service Providers .. if not, then, reselect the desired options, 'Apply' and upload the site?

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Bruce,

I have UPS Online Tools(US) in the Service Providers. I have set up the valid locations and selected the acceptable Classes (Ground, Overnight, etc.). I tried Applying and reloading the site anyway, but it didn't help.

More information: We get error messages from UPS stating that "There was a failure to connect with the UPS server" each time the shipping page comes up. I contacted UPS and they haven't changed anything on their end.

Also, when viewing the order, there is an option to use the UPS Online Calculator. This fails with a message from UPS that the Service Level Code is missing, even though I selected UPS Ground. I don't know if this is a related issue, but I figure more information may help.

Thanks for your time and help,
      Debbie

Comment

Found out what's going on

Bruce,

I was informed by Sure Solutions today that UPS changed their Rates and Services Tools to use an XML interface which is not supported in Actinic v 5.0. It is apparently supported in versions 6 and 7 though.

Thanks for your time,
        Debbie

Comment

Working...
        X