Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with surcharge/discount option on 'totals' tab, on order screen

Hi

I want to enter a specific amount as discount on the surcharge/discount option on the 'totals' tab, on the order screen - but it is greyed out. It will only let me enter a % discount. Is there a box I need to tick somewhere.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Nick
    Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Hi

No responses yet - does my question not make sense, or is it just that there are more interesting threads!

Cheers - Nick
    Last edited by Luddite; 12-Jul-2005, 12:27 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hi Nick,

I'm afraid your question is not very clear. Are you setting up the discount under View | Discount and Surcharge Settings or trying to add a discount to an order under process?
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi Bill

Thanks for responding. I'm trying to apply the discount to an order under process.
        An order has come in, I need to discount the order by £25, but at the moment, actinic will only let me do a percentage discount. A value discount option is there, but is greyed out, and can therefore not be used. I'm guessing that it can be used (otherwise the option wouldn't be there), but don't know how to make the option active.

Cheers - Nick

Comment

I believe you cannot make an entry to the box. It is there to show content if a fixed sum discount had been applied in the online process.

Your option now is to use the add an adjustment option in the line items tab and make a negative adjustment, with a suitable description.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill - I really appreciate your help.

Could someone from Actinic confirm that this is the case. It seems abit strange that you can enter a percentage discount, but not a value discount to an existing order.

Thanks - Nick

Comment

You can only enter a percentage into this box, what I usually do is enter various percentages until the correct totals appear on the page.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X