Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple images with pop up to extended info

Hi,

Just wondered if someone could tell me how to link thumbnail images on a product to an extended info page rather than a url.

like this http://www.bettersaddles.co.uk/acatalog/Port_Lewis.html

I understand how to insert the customvars for the thumbnails and get them to link to a url but not to an extended info page, as it look likes thats the way it was done on the above link.

Thanks

Andy

Go to the 'extended info' tab on your product, and put a tick in the box that says Display by: 'clicking product image.

Is that what you mean?

Nick
    Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Hi, no not quite.

If you look at the url above it appears that each thumbnail links through to an individual extended product info page, just wondered how that is achieved.

I can do it so each thumbnail links through to a url using 2 customvars, Imagename and Imageurl etc.

For ease of use for my client i just wondered if there is a way to link each thumbnail to its own extended info page

Comment

As the extended page for a product called say "saddle1" becomes "info_saddle1.html" why not concatenate the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREF into the Javascript call so all you will need to do is enter the CUSTOMVAR info for the product and Actnic wil do its thing and add in the NETQUOTEVAR for the product ref accordingly

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Ok that sounds cool, i'll give it a go

Thanks very much.

Andy

Comment

Working...
          X