Helppppppp............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helppppppp............

SOB! I am slowly losing the will to live! I just cannot integrate Protx successfully! I have followed all instructions and edited the relevant scripts, entered the correct vendors name, encryption password and secret key, bit STILL after hours of trying I keep getting the message:
    An error has occurred whilst attempting the requested operation. The error is:

Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password

When I try to process a payment on the website! It's driving me bonkers! What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance.

Karen
    Kind Regards
    Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Karen I'm sorry I cannot remember sufficiently well how we went live on Protx to help you directly. What I found is that the Protx Technical Support people were very good once you managed to get through to them. Try them first thing in the morning before they have even had time to take their coats off!

Comment

Karen - do you have the word file that Protx send you explaining how to do the integration? Just write the correct information for your site down on a copy of that and go through the steps one at a time. The instructions are very good, but because of the detail, can be a little confusing.

Hope this helps.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Yes I did follow the instructions sent by Protx step by step. I've gone over it lots of times but still get the error message. I replaced the update files as prompted on the Actinic/Protx website, I wonder if that is the problem.

I am stuck up a creek without a paddle it would seem

Karen
        Kind Regards
        Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Hmmm, what do you get when you log on to the Protx test server using your VSP merchant log in? You have already been to VSPAdmin to set up the userID for checking your transactions, right?

If that is working for you then we have an Actinic setup challenge, if you cannot access the VSPAdmin, then we have a Protx problem.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Fixed it!

Thanks for all your replies. I finally managed to get it going. For others in a similar situation you need to increment by 1 each time you make a change. I didn't realise this (doh!) and that was the problem.

Karen
            Kind Regards
            Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Working...
            X