Dymo LabelWriter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dymo LabelWriter

I currently copy & paste delivery addresses from actinic to Dymo Label software. Are there any plans to add a direct print mechanism to Actinic?
    The Dymo Software already integrates to Office.
    ChrisL
    skype chrisjlyon

Chris,

I may be wrong but thought I read somewhere that Jan @ Mole End was developing something along these lines.

Look at www.mole-end.biz for contact details

Regards,

Dave

Comment

I am using mole end's label report and label a4 paper which works out fine for me. You have the choice of 1 or 2 labels per sheet, it is a time saver.
      Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Comment

Thanks for the info.
        I am aware of Mole-End, but they don't seem to have Dymo integrated in their label solutions.
        I would hope Actinic would provide such label printing support in the future.
        ChrisL
        skype chrisjlyon

Comment

Have you tried to contact Jan @ Mole-End? I knew I had seen it somewhere so did a search on the Forum and October 2004 Jan replied to a thread saying they were a couple of months away from having dymo labels.

It would be work dropping them an e-mail or calling

Regards

Dave

Comment

We have dymo labels reports available but have not put them into our main product range. If anyone needs them, contact me and I will gladly sell you a copy (current charge is £75 or £100 if you need something non-standard).

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

what does it do, Jan? (sorry to sound dim!)
              Does it allow you to directly export customer details from Actinic to the Dymo? (I assume!)
              I LOVE my Dymo label printer and my Seiko label printer but I use the Seiko for address labels and my Dymo (which was a later addition and uses smaller labels) for my SmartStamps so I don't suppose it'd help me really.
              I usually just copy and paste from the Order summary to get shipping addresses into the Seiko.
              Tracey
              Tracey

Comment

It prints labels to straight to the printer, so you select the order in Actinic and then right click and print on of the reports (I usually replace the invoice or packing list with the label report), or you can use outstanding invoices/packing lists, the data entry reports or use a custom report.. I could probably produce on for the Seiko as well, but would need to know the exact model number and you might have to try a couple of reports before you get it just right.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I actually use a utility called ClipCache (www.clipcache.com) to capture all the addresses form the orders then, with the Dymo window as the foreground process, it is a simple 3 click operation to pump the addresses into the Dymo software and then print them.
                  I've also found clipcache invaluable in many other ways -there is a trial version that could be worth checking out.
                  I still believe that Actinic should support label printers directly.
                  I'm not having a go at Mole-End: some of their add-ons, eg address verification would definitely interest me.
                  ChrisL
                  skype chrisjlyon

Comment

I would agree that actinic should add in support for label printing. I'm just waiting for the new 400 series dymo printers to arrive before moving over to that rather than folding invoices into 'documents enclosed' pouches.

I plan to print the labels from excel. One of the benefits is that I can include delivery instructions and the type of shipping selected on the label.

Mike
                    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X