Site Check Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Check Please

A site check would be appreciated on all relevant aspects of www.healthandfitnesssupplements.co.uk please. Ease of use, SEO, etc.

Cheers
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

hey I like it.

The one comment I would make is the text on the checkout page including the terms etc is a little big for me.

But a nice site

Chirs

Comment

I noticed some images had no ALT tags, make sure you don't repeat the text in your ALT tags, I think your title is too long and all your text links down the left hand side are going through your CGI-BIN, which is no good for search engines. If you’re not going to change all the text manually I did see one of Normans navigation in action here http://www.chandleryworld.co.uk/ it still uses the CGI-BIN but then this style might add something to your site.

Health and Fitness Supplements, dietary supplements, slimming supplements, fat loss supplements. I think you should make these separate sections maybe make ‘Health and Fitness Supplements your index page and I think you should look at your KEYWORDS here, they are competitive but if you use slightly different you could attract more traffic for e.g. I done a search in http://www.nichebot.com/ on the term 'dietary supplements' there is competition for the words ‘dietary supplements’ and the ‘Ratio’ for one person who types that term into Google is 1 in 2,408.48 chance you will be found but a 1 in 83.59 chance if you use the words ‘weight loss dietary supplements’. Something defiantly worth looking at.

Your title should say the same as your Section and a H1 with the same text, and use a couple of times through out the body and maybe BOLD and italic at least once. And make it the last text on the page also, do the same for each other section. Make sure all sections are indexed by the main search engines.

Comment

Working...
      X