Colon Displays in Quantity Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colon Displays in Quantity Pricing

I would like to eliminate an addition colon from appearing on pages with products that are offered in a quantity pricing structure. The colon is bold/black and appears just under the product description paragraph. For example,

product descrition

:

(1 - 11 items)
    (12-23 items)
    (24 or more)

Please email if you have any ideas. I have been able to locate the NETQUOTVAR for the pricing information that displays, but have been unable to change the color or eliminate the colon without affecting the visibility of the prices also :>/

You will probably need to edit your product price template to do this. Mine is called Act_ProductPrice.html and to remove (in my case) 'Price:' I have to delete the text

<Actinic:RETAIL_PRICE_TEXT>NETQUOTEVAR:PRICEPROMPT</Actinic:RETAIL_PRICE_TEXT>

from the template.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Same Trouble . . .

I deleted the text as you had recommended. I still had the colon show. Do you have any other suggestion?

Kind Regards,
      Mark T

Comment

That's really odd.

Well, if you definitely do not have any rogue colons in Act_ProductLine.html or Act_ProductLine.html, then try removing the colon from the 'Product Price Description' field in 'Design Options | Shop Defaults'.

If that does not work, please post a URL for us to look at.

Comment

URL Enclosed

I checked in the price field and did not find colons. The only stray colon I did find was in the Parent Seperator Template. I did remove it and uploaded but it still displays. In order to see the colon, the url is: http://www.truetape.com/acatalog To enter the store use 'Actinic' as both username and password. From within, go to the "safety First Adhesive Tape Rolls", then chose True Hold. When the next page populates, it will display the colon.

Thank you,
          Mark T

Comment

OK - try this.

Go to 'Design | Text | Website | HTML'. Click 'Go to' and go to prompt ID 293. It should read: 'Your %s'. Clear the value in this field and see if that works.

Comment

One Persistent Colon

CDickens,

I eliminated the text in the ID 293 field and uploaded. The colon is still there. Do you have any other suggestions for me? Thank you for your assistance.

- Mark T

Comment

Along the same lines as Chris Dicken's suggestion, try clearing IDs 225, 226 and 227. I would suggest trying them one at a time to avoid unwanted side-effects.
                Chris Brown

Comment

Colon, again

I did delete all of the text in the various fields, 225, 226, 227, one at a time, uploaded and refreshed. Still, the colon displays. Are there any other suggestions that might work? If, by now you are feeling stumped, I'm totally and hopelessly lost in resolving this one. :>/

THANK YOU!!
                  Mark T

Comment

Could you please email me a snapshot (if you have 6.1.0 or higher you can go to 'Help | Troubleshopping' to export a 'Support Snapshot' that removes all order data) to communityadmin@actinic.co.uk. I will see if I can reproduce the problem and come up with a solution.

Comment

Working...
                    X