Actinic Ecommerce v6.1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Ecommerce v6.1.2

v6.1.2 of Actinic Ecommerce is now available to download from http://www.actinicdownloads.com/v6/. It is a maintenance release which contains the following fixes:

1. EC did not allow entry of blank section page filenames or when you imported new sections via a hierarchical file.

2. When no section page file name had been selected for a section, EC did not include the page reference correctly in the Froogle data export.

3. When referrer.pl was in use, visitors to the site from a referrer link caused all existing session files to be deleted.

If you are using 6.0.1 or 6.0.2 then you will need to download and install the full installer for 6.1.2.

If you are using 6.1.0 or 6.1.1 then you can download and install the patch. There are no HTML changes in the patch from 6.1.0 to 6.1.2, so if you apply it to a 6.1.0 of 6.1.1 store then the Site Upgrader should not need to make any changes to your templates (if previous upgrades have completed successfully).

Chris

I followed your link, filled in all my details, and only the catalog link works and all the US links, i am after the full V6.1.2 file not the patch, for developer

Any other links to this file?

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

I have just tested this, and have just started a download for the full version of Developer for the US.

Seems to be fine - try it again now.

Comment

Chris

My fault, the uk ones are the what i am having trouble with, the uk catalog and all us are ok.

developer uk is what im after

cheers
        Darren

Comment

Again, the UK full developer links seem OK to me - it starts to download a file called Dev612.exe which is 34.2MB in size.

What happens when you click on it?

Comment

strange?

it seems to be working ok now

Cheers
            Darren

Comment

Incorrect link?

I have tried to download the full version of V6.1.2 from your downloads area as linked above. However, the link appears to be incorrect.

<a href="http://forums.actinic.com/versions/Dev612.exe">

I downloaded Order Manager OK.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know.

The link has been updated now so try it again.

Comment

Working...
                X