Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different Discounts

Hi

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have discounts set up for customer groups and then to disallow any further discounts for these groups which use a coupon code? I want to have both options available, but with non-registered customers using only coupons and registered customers using only the customer group discounts.

Thanks,
    Susan.

www.CardsAtYourFingertips.co.uk
    Innovative and Original greetings cards for all occasions

Hi Susan

You can restrict a discount to be only used on 1 session, but if they place another order, they can use the same discount, So I'm afraid is not available yet within the software.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

Thanks. I don't think this is quite what I wanted to do (my description not quite right probably). However I managed to get it to work eventually so just in case anyone else wants to do this...

Registered customers have their own discounts. To ensure they don't add coupon discounts on top of this (which is what I actually should have said!), I finally realised all I had to do was ensure that coupon discounts were restricted to customer group Retail only. (Only took me two days two work this out... doh).

Susan.
      Susan.

www.CardsAtYourFingertips.co.uk
      Innovative and Original greetings cards for all occasions

Comment

Working...
      X