Changing NETQUOTEVARs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing NETQUOTEVARs?

Is there anyway to change NETQUOTEVARs? I've tried to find it in the documentaion and the newsgroups but no luck.

Can you be more specific? It is usually possible to comment out *some* netquotevars and also possible to insert CUSTOMVARs in the templates.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Originally posted by wjcampbe
      Can you be more specific? It is usually possible to comment out *some* netquotevars and also possible to insert CUSTOMVARs in the templates.
      I was wondering if rather than modifying the templates and adding customvars you could just directly change the NETQUOTEVAR variables. Specifically I want to have remember my details ticked off by default.

Comment

Remember my details being checked off is a simple change to Act_Order01.html. Look for NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPROMPT015, there should be a checkbox beside it!

Dave
        Cheers

David
        Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply!! So I have this

<input type="CHECKBOX" NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEREMEMBERME name="REMEMBERME" value="YES">

I presume the CHECKED part is hidden within NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEREMEMBERME how do I modify or replace this?

cheers

David

Comment

David,

Replace it with the following:-

<input name="REMEMBERME" type="CHECKBOX" value="YES" checked NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEREMEMBERME>

Dave
            Cheers

David
            Located in Edinburgh UK

Comment

I don't want it checked. The checked part appears to be hidden in the NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEREMEMBERME.... Stumped

Comment

Yep, just checked it on mine and stumped too!. Cant find any reference to it in Design | Text. It may be built into the program.

Dave
                Cheers

David
                Located in Edinburgh UK

Comment

Just change the value="yes" to value="no" in the original file.
                  Code:
                  <input type="CHECKBOX" NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEREMEMBERME name="REMEMBERME" value="NO">
                  Bill
                  www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                  Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                  BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                  Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                  VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                  Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Originally posted by wjcampbe
                    Just change the value="yes" to value="no" in the original file.
                    That's the value passed to the script not whether the box is ticked. The checked part of the HTML needs removing.

Comment

Hi there

I have licenced a new site, and made the changes from what Bill has written and uploaded to a test server. On the first checkout stages, where you put your invoice address in, there is no tick for "Remember Me" option, and it stays there for the next order and so on.

Tested on Version 7.0.4

Kind Regards
                      Nadeem Rasool
                      SellerDeck Development

Comment

No Idea how you got that to work, as the value="no" does not change whether the item is ticked in HTML, the CHECKED keyword marks a box checked or not.

FIxed it by simply replacing the 'intelligent' code replacing with hard coded

<input type="CHECKBOX" name="REMEMBERME" value="YES">

Comment

Working...
                        X